Us

Us
August 2013

Friday, November 7, 2014

The Pink Curlers


The pink curlers!!  This is such a fond memory for me of my childhood.  Growing up, it seemed that every Saturday night my mom would put pink foam curlers in my sister's and my hair.   We just had to have cute, curly hair for Sunday morning church. I have distinct memories of how it felt to go to sleep with foam bumps all over my head.  Today while shopping at Walmart (Gasp!  Yes, I shamelessly shop at Walmart) I found some!  It was completely worth the $2 I spent to see Lexi's hair all curled up.  SO cute and SO funny!!
She kept them in for about an hour or so then she started pulling them out one by one.  Thus, there is no "after" picture.  Maybe next time.  Until then, these "before" pictures are still quite lovely and entertaining. 





No comments:

Post a Comment