Us

Us
August 2013

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Levi the Lion - Halloween

I've never been a big fan of Halloween as a holiday.  I wasn't quite sure what I would do this year with Levi.  So I basically decided to keep the same rules with him that I had growing up - we could dress up, but it had to be something "good." Nothing evil or negative.
We were graciously given a hand me down lion costume, and it fit Levi perfectly!  So, for his first Halloween, he was Levi the Lion.


He played the character rather well, he was growling, crawling around, eating random vegetation...



We also got to spend an hour or so with our friend Adri, and her two sons Darth Vadar and Yoda (aka, Anthony and Joshua).
Levi and Joshua hung out in the strollers while Anthony did some trick-or-treating.  It was good times, and a successful first Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment