Us

Us
August 2013

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Rainy morning fun

Today was just another rainy day at home with the kids.  With winter upon us, I know these types of mornings are going to be around for a while.  The daily question is always what to do, what to do?  

On this particular rainy morning, Lexi decided she would spend some time reading Dr. Suess' "Mr. Brown can Moo! Can You?"  I know what you're thinking, and yes, she IS very advanced for her age. =)




 And Levi?  Well, he found some entertainment in jumping off an old box that was sitting by the stairs waiting to be taken to the garage.  I'm thinking he would prefer I leave the box right where it is. 





He said "oww" after every landing. Hahaha!  Such a ham!
I may not be a "Pinterest" mom or come up with any grandiose ideas on how to entertain our little people, but I'm okay with that.  As long as these kiddos keep smiling I'm a happy mama!








No comments:

Post a Comment