Us

Us
August 2013

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

3 Months

Well folks, Lexi is now 3 months old and cute as ever!  If I haven't mentioned it before, I'm quite enjoying having a calm, quiet, dainty, small, and slower-paced growing baby girl.  Of course all of those adjectives I use to describe Lexi are appropriate mostly when I compare her to Levi.  I know she's not the smallest baby ever, nor is she the one in a million babies that never cries, but in comparison to Levi as a baby she is all these and more.  Dainty... um...yeah, there's nothing dainty about our little man.  We've thought about sending a picture of Levi to Webster to see if they wanted to put it next to the word "boy" in the dictionary.  Ha!  He sure does fit the bill on that one!  Levi and Lexi are similar in so many ways, and yet different in SO many ways, yet they both manage to be simply perfect in so many ways. 
I could talk all day about those two kiddos of mine, but we'll just keep this post quick and to the point.  It's really all about the pictures anyways, right? =)

Finally big enough for the bumbo.

Having a good hair day

Having a normal hair day.  Not everyone can look cute while rocking a rooster's do!

Sorry, Mom, I'm just not in the mood to smile for the camera right now.


Okay, maybe I'll smile just a little bit.


She's found her voice and loves to "talk" now.



No comments:

Post a Comment